Tuesday 30 October 2012

help.

I am having a complete mental breakdown and I can't even pinpoint exactly why. It was just the fact that I failed at ordering class photos and haven't studied AT ALL for the economics test tomorrow that completely drove me over the edge. I didn't realise it was building up at all? Whoops? Haven't felt this in a while, I am actually going into suicidal mode right now. help. I can pay attention and remember anything, dear god help me, there isn't even an opportunity to revise tomorrow morning because we have fucking assembly. I am so fucking tired of every thing, especially today, I did double basketball and netball in the same day and I woke up at 5 30am for this shit, and I don't even understand anything I've felt in the past week because I am just a colossal mass of failure and patheticness(this isn't even a fucking word is it?).

No comments:

Post a Comment