Thursday 18 October 2012

Fleeting bonds

Friendship seems like quite a volatile thing, especially here, where people drift between each other, only stopping over for mere weeks or months. I'm not sure if the friends I have now will last, which makes me a bit sad, because I quite like them and the way we fit together. We have all our little customs no one really started, but they just naturally became habits, like lunch outside and where we go at break. The seasons are changing, and people are changing, I'm not sure how long this can last. It's been a while since I've sunk deep into the warped well of depression, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been there. I'm still struggling to stop forgetting things and leaving things out because they don't seen like they matter when I'm at home, or because I think I could die any second and what's the point. That problem is still quite prominent, maybe even more so, this week. It is these friends I guess which sort of muffled out the screeching insanity that was chug-chug-chugging my way on the railroad to hell. so I can ignore it, maybe it's even slowed down, I'm not sure.

Just watching people drift to each other, then away, completely hating each other after. I wonder if that might happen to me. I'm not accustomed to this, I'm used to the same people, the same personalities, for years at a time. I've already drifted from one group, mostly because they're a bit dull to be honest, and I can't settle for dull, boring or safe right now. I hope these times keep up or get better.

This week has been quite bad, to say the least, I just want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment