Sunday 21 October 2012

It's getting late and if I want my Monday to not feel like complete shit I should go sleep soon. I think I'll take my bike to school, my parents aren't here to nag and I don't have any activities after school tomorrow. It'll be nice, I think.
It's a bit boring without my parents, but I think I like it better, I'm don't have as much "about to have a bloody panic attack" moments now. I'm a lot calmer when I'm left alone like this, although that might not necessarily be a good thing, because it also means I cannot be fucked to do any homework or study for anything. e.g. The math test last friday that I'm pretty sure I colossally fucked up.

I don't have much problems with living alone, except I leave things all over the place. I should get an apartment when I live alone. I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm fine with cooking and grocery shopping for myself, I turn the tv on for sound so it doesn't seem too quite to work and everything is fine.

I could go on but this post is probably pretty pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment