Monday 29 October 2012

maybe I should get to that

Maybe not.
Thanks to my inability to have a sense of urgency strong enough to overcome my queen of procrastination attitude, I predict that I will not be doing the homework that needs to be done tonight. I will also probably not even revise for the upcoming test. tune in for more on how I am slowly but surely ruining my life!

Today was sports day, and I got third for both events I took part in. Well at least the green ribbons are a nice green. I have no idea why I am so tired but I took a 2 hour nap with wet hair after I got back, so I have a headache now. Oh JOY! I also have to wake up at 5 30 tomorrow so I can fucking get to school at 7 for basketball training, then we have PE right after then I have netball after school. This is going to mess up my back further, it already hurts like a bitch for the 5 consecutive days of sport last week.

help I am 16 and I have all the aches and pains of a 70 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment