Thursday 4 October 2012

So I'm not home alone anymore, my parents came back tonight. Well I really wasn't home alone much this time, because I went over to Alex's for a sleepover. I like sleepovers, if they're good, you always ended up talking about things when it gets late, and you get to know people better and you hear good stories all around. Plus you have lots of fun when you play games like blind clothes roulette (which is what I will call it) and you see a guy is tight revealing knitted tops on top of other tops and cardigans and jeggings. So that night was definitely fun and I feel a bit more trusting to these people, I dunno, maybe after more time I may be able to talk about proper feelings I have to them instead of just listening to theirs and trying to help them. Maybe I could let people help me someday. I'm a bit too guarded for that right now, maybe in time I won't be. I'm not sure, I am trying to let go a bit. I like the friends I have now, there isn't much bitch drama and it isn't completely safe and boring. (not to offend anyone but the people I used to hang out with more often were boring, and way too easily taken aback, like why can't I make sex jokes?) I think I can start to settle in a bit more and stop drifting to the dark as often. I think I can be a little bit optimistic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment