Saturday 6 October 2012

procrastination rules the nation

I'm really supposed to be watching The Kite Runner while doing Add Math right now, but noooooo. I know I always say that I'd rather read the book first then watch the movie, but there is no time for that. I'm a slow reader and I need to have this book review out in 3 days and in Chinese nonetheless. I'm already reading the english one, cause fat hope getting me to finish the chinese version in 2 weeks. I also have a dentist appointment in about 30mins and this really is messing up my work schedule, but it isn't like I stick to it anyway. Well just checking my homework calender and there is so much stuff to do, and that probably is only about half of it since I forget to write down anything most of the time. God save me. All I've been doing this week is going on IA, eating after IA, going for a sleepover, drinking alone, wasting time on tumblr while my parents are home. HELP ME. My room looks like shit and nothing makes me want to do any work or even practice on the drums or learn new songs on the guitar. I NEED A REASON TO LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment