Wednesday 26 September 2012

Post Concert Feels

I am completely drained and blogging. Went to the Maroon 5 concert last night, I was disappointed The Cab couldn't come too ( all because of the retarded Chinese customs that effed up and kept half the band from getting in) I think we should get a partial refund for that though. Well the concert was AMAZING, and I could not fathom all the feelings I felt when the lights went out and I first heard the telephone ringing (but there was a lot of happy and some about-to-piss-myself excitement), I was on my feet the entire time even though it was an all seated concert. (fuck the people behind, they stood up later on anyway) I would like to thank the lady that was diagonally in front of us for contributing to making the night the best night ever, she was getting so crunk with all the songs. IT WAS HILARIOUS. We spent a lot of the concert dancing however she was dancing, while singing our hearts out.
I loved the part were Adam stopped singing This Love and let the audience take over and it was just this epic singing in unison and it felt like you were part of this extraordinary thing, because everyone knew all the lyrics. This is why you go for concerts, because you always feel like you're a part of something bigger.
Nevertheless Adam's hotness factor was through the roof, (even though I am not on board with the mustache, I mean the stubble is working for him, but not a mustache) and he ripped off his shirt sleeves and he played the drums (Which is just hnnnnng). I think James might have hurt himself a little, cause it looked like he had a bad landing for one of his epic guitar playing jumps.


The "do you wanna dance medley" (which is what I'm going to call it) was fucking amazing, freaking Don't You Want Me, then Sexy Back, a hint of gangnam style and right into Moves Like Jagger, I WAS DANCING (my fucking ass off).

The cover of 7 Nation Army too, and just a hint of skrillex.

If I could do it all again, I would spend so much more money on tickets! SO MUCH MORE. why can't Coldplay or The Maine come? or maybe The Killers, or 30 seconds to mars, or Panic! at the disco!? I'm really reaching for the stars here, but really, my life is just movies, bands and TV shows.

Before the concert was pretty funny too, cause we pretended to be 29 year old Chantelle with a 16 year old son, Sanjay (whom she calls sungay because he's gay) on omegle and this australian guy actually talked to us for a pretty long time.

Also I have been using tumblr language more and more in real life and I think I should tone it down, because it might be confusing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment