Monday 10 September 2012

late nights with my mind

I'm always hung up on how I don't really believe in anything, I have no religion or no faith in anything. It just makes my life seem more bleak. The only thing I honestly believe in is the gradual decline of our society, with its diminishing morals and complete lack of elegance in excepting anything. I believe in the deterioration of what is chasteness, and the slow but sure eradication of virtue. Because, as society seems to get better, it really is getting worse. The 12 year olds having sex, not because they are of marriageable age and have been sent to be wed, but because they genuinely wanted to, and because they think its 'cool'. The tastelessness in what is now mainstream music, with no lyrics with significance, just the repetitive drone of beats that get drummed into your head. The introduction to suicide in children's television, the references to relationships and sex in those same shows. The pressure for children to perform better at a younger age. We are slowly carving our social and mental decline. Younger and younger children falling into the trenches of depression.

Everything I believe in is morbid and doleful, won't someone make me believe in something opposing these views. I really need a turn in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment