Sunday 17 November 2013

grounded and driven

I never do posts like this, but I really do have to say these things.
 
 
Other than Tom Hiddleston being extremely charming, and probably the nicest person on earth, he is also very intelligent and driven, and I never truly realised this till recently. I think he naturally gives such good advice, to himself and others, and yes I did watch the entire interview (part 1 & 2) which I usually would never do, but simply because everything he was saying was engaging and he is just terribly terribly sweet.

The main thing I've taken from this is that I really shouldn't let fear impede finding out what I want to do and just go ahead and do it. I might fail, but I think there's more regret in not trying at all, I shouldn't let the constant nagging anxiety, that is probably over exaggerated and ridiculous, control my life. Also, I should always aim to be grounded no matter what, because truly, I am not better than any one person.

This man really deserves all the good things happening to him, because honestly, he is such a good sport, is so nice to everyone, and remains humble even with all his success.

No comments:

Post a Comment