Wednesday 1 August 2012

Went back to school

Went back to Nan Hua today. It was nice to meet all my friends and see people I haven't seen in ages. Almost couldn't get it, luckily the security guard recognised me and let me just be around the canteen.
Met up with my old classmates before that, Zen Young, Hou Joo and Leon are still ridiculously and slightly crudely funny. Nevertheless it was just all laughs.

Discussions about the Human Centipede were oddly amusing but mostly gross. I mean who the fuck comes up with this kind of shit, and the second one, oh god, just reading the plot synopsis makes me want to dunk my brain in a vat of rubbing alcohol. Seriously at least Martyrs had some kind of meaning behind it, this is just some fucked up dude stitching people together.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not leaving today, I can spend a little more time with my friends and also watch Moonrise Kingdom (Wes Anderson! Whoop!)

Already watch The Dark Knight Rises twice which was AMAZING, possibly because Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale are one of my favourite directors and actors. Also had time to watch Memento, which was THE BEST. I can't explain with words how great I found that movie...just...if you haven't watched it yet GO, GO WATCH IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment