Saturday 13 July 2013

words.

There are a lot of things I wish to say to a lot of people, but it usually doesn't feel right to tell them those things because of the most part I do not have relationships where it is comfortable to discuss those opinions. Those opinions mostly aren't bad at all, they are just things I want to say, maybe I want to tell you that it is ok and that sometimes I've been in that place where you feel the way you do, or maybe I want to tell you that I could be here to listen if you wanted me to, or maybe I want to thank you for something or another. The problems is, I can never bring myself to say these things because there never is a moment, this probably why I've been writing my shitty poetry more often now. However I don't want beat myself up about this, because it won't make it better, I'll just settle for thinking that right now I do not have the courage or the drive to take the next step, maybe I'll find that courage later, maybe just in time (that would be great) or maybe too late (that wouldn't be that great, but at least I can say I found my courage).

So right now I just keep scrawling words or paper, and hope nobody reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment