Friday 21 December 2012

Today was nice, nothing much happened, but it was just one of those days that was pretty slow but just the right pace to keep up with. I woke up at 4am to catch the flight to hong kong, then we just had lunch at this really great dim sum place once we checked in. Then we just walked around the area in malls and window shopped for a bit.

Well I did feel a bit sick today cause my stomach acted up, being the bitch that she is, but it went away cause I didn't eat much for dinner, and was pretty calm about it.

Tonight was nice, because my parents met up with their friend who they've known for like a quarter of a century, and he's really nice, and they just talked about things. It wasn't converstations I could really take part in but I was fine with listening and just being there, cause it wasn't painfully boring, cause they talked about genuine problems and genuine opinions. Dad got a little bit drunk I think, that's why he was a lot more calm tonight. I forgot to bring my room card out of the room and was technically locked out, and it was late, usually he would have just have gotten really mad, but he just was like "I'll bring her down to get another one" and he didn't lose his temper and it was nice cause we could actually talk (not about proper things because I never get into deep things with my family) but just a general chat and we all went to bed just calm. (well I'm not really in bed yet, but you get the idea).

sometimes nice days like this make me feel a little worse about myself, because I just see how ungrateful I am about everything and how I don't really deserve these days anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment