Saturday 26 January 2013

Futility

The world is a big contained place, we can't go anywhere else, and it's filling up fast. I think about how there are almost 7 billion people and how I am only one of those people, and how I am not special and how everything I do can be done by someone else. I don't know how to dream and chase after dreams cause all it seems to be is too many people with the same ambitions, and some of those too many people will be more talented and experienced and get greater chances than me. Living dreams are all about chance, hard work and chance, cause you can make amazing fucking things but never get the right people see them. I look at my chances and I don't see how they will work in my favour.
 The whole world is just this cycle of death and life, and when I leave I don't think I will make any difference; sometimes I think about leaving early.
I don't ever know what to do or how to be optimistic cause I see all the things that can go wrong, and  how slim the chances of things going right. I see all the unhappy people, dissatisfied with their lives around me, and I just think there's a much larger chance of me being one those people too.
No one thinks what I want to do is achievable, I don't think I blame them, cause apparently it isn't a "real job".
Sometimes I think about leaving the world early, cause what difference would it make anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment