Sunday 16 February 2014

True Procrastination

I don't actually know what I am doing or why, I am actually wearing sunglasses right now and have no recollection of putting them on, but I feel everything will be too bright if I took them off, it is 10:30p.m. 

I spent the weekend doing nothing school related. I technically did not get out of bed until 6pm on Saturday (while I got out to eat then went straight back), I was just in bed watching all of True Detective. True Detective is phenomenal, is it like a whole new level of television, this is the bridge between cinematic excellence and television gold. I am not kidding. The cinematography is exceptional,
and the acting in OSCAR WORTHY, if you want me to prove it just watch it, the 6 minute tracking shot at the end of episode 4 will probably seal the deal completely if nothing else does. I mean do you understand how hard it is to do that in a single take? Especially on a TV shooting schedule, in a real housing estate (it wasn't in a studio!).  I am terribly excited for tomorrow's episode! I also have a slight feeling of accomplishment because I wrote a mini review on it's cinematography (to validate my not doing work) on my IB film blog and other people actually reblogged it. I hope they actually read what I wrote and didn't just like the photoset (it wasn't a great photoset).

Well I hope my life is sort of amusing for you...I got cut by a takeaway box, I was betrayed by the food I wished to consume, my only comfort is that you will get a laugh at the pathetic-ness of this situation.

Am I sounding a little different today? I think it's because I've had too much sugar and tea, my attention span is extremely short today.

No comments:

Post a Comment